Frequently Asked Questions
1) Do you have a physical store?
No, we do not. Think Batik is an online based brand. We will announce our participation at pop-events if any!
2) Can I change my order after the payment is made?
Oops! That is not possible as your order have been captured by the system.
3) Do you take in special bulk order requests?
Yes we do, however this highly depends on the timeline and fabric availability. Write to us with more details at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please refer to the size charts shown in each product page as different items might have different measurements.
5) What happens if I purchased an item that does not fit me?
Fret not! We have an exchange policy in place.
- You are entitled to a one-time exchange policy within 14 days of purchase
- You may exchange with any other item in store depending on the item availability
- All items must be unworn, unwashed, and with original tags intact
- Sale and promotional items are final and cannot be exchanged
Please refer to our Orders & Delivery page for more information
7) Do you provide international delivery?
Yes of course! Please refer to our Orders & Delivery page for more information
8) What is the best way to care for my batik apparels?
To maintain your batik in tip top condition, we highly suggest the following:
|Wash||Machine wash with cold water. Best to place your batik in a mesh laundry bag. Do not use chlorine bleach, strong detergents or brighteners.|
|Iron||Iron on low/medium heat or steaming is highly recommended.|
You may also refer to "Care Instructions" under each product page.